CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

getting ovah you......

i sit down....
stare @ d wall..
al knoted inside..
i hope u cant feel ..
how scared mi..
nervous for all d wrong reasons..
concerned 4 a person...
love a person..
all 4 noin...
i try lukin @ u..but
wen u catch me..
lukin @ u..
i look away..
n say "WHAT??"
no...
dis is not wat i planned 2 do in life..
no i din tplan 2 b hopelessly in love wid you..
all i wanted ...
was a simple lyfe..
a simple you..
a simple us...n no 1 else.
but complications hav arrived....
n dnt seem 2 go..
a confused heart ...
see s black all over..
ohk...
i promise my self..
next tyme..
im not jus lettin my self get weak in d knees..
cos i c him..
but all i do..anywaz..
is thnk of you..
wen d music blares..
wen d tv s switched on...
wen d pc s started up...
i look in my fone..mayb u left a msg..
or did i miss your call??
did i make you angry?
shud i jus call?
mayb ur busee...
mayb ur not..
mayb i shudnt call up all d tyme..
mayb i shud jus learn 2 live widout you..
mayb im jus pushin my self in d wrong direction..
mayb ..
im gonna miss you but 4 sure..
:(
hopelessely in love..
i gues...
dos good moments make me smile...
d present makes me cry..
i guess .ill b happy soon..
ill b far away from you..
or mayb ..jus get over you..
one fine mornin..
my prayers will b answered..
im gonna get over you...
n not wanna meet u ever again..
it seems strange..thnkin..'
lyfe widout u...
like life widout a meaning...
but i guess life doesnt end?
people move on..
life is big...
n like dey say..
der r oder fish in d water..
so mayb v arent meant 2b..
mayb my love isnt realli true...
may i actualli dnt care 4 u....
or mayb i do...
and you do 2..
but dis aint gonna work out ever ...
so i go on n on..
i try not lookin @ u...
try not lookin @ my phone all d tyme..
i m gonna get over u sweetheart..
but it ll jus take sm tyme..
n d day im over you..
will b d wen finnalli my wish will cm true.......

0 comments: