CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

not yet time for farewell...

how much i love you....
no 1 knows..
how much i miss you..
i wish i cud show..
each tyme..
i pretend..
i dnt care..
i cry a thousand buckets right der...
i wish
you wud
jus gimme a deeper look,
look in d eyes..
penterate my soul..
n say..
"darlin, it s ohk..
IM DER!
N I KNOW YOU CARE.."

i wait every sec
4 d moment 2 cm..
wen finalli i can b in ur arms..

i luk in ur eyes..
i hope 2 c my picture..
n i hope 2 not c her image..
BUT IT S RYTE DER...

piercin my heart....
wrenchin my life..
creatin a dead end..
i hate 2 cry..
no use ryte?
u re already gone anyway..
in her arms...
i guess im not runnin in ur mind now..
not d way u run in my mind...
it s difficult 4 me
2 thnk about smthng else..
it s difficult 2 fall asleep @ nyte..
wen all im doing ...
is thnkin of you...
day in and day out..
wishin 4 a splendid future..
OUR FUTURE..
but isnt it like dreamin a mermaid can live on land...?

but i guess arial was succesfull...!!..

i hope i m 2..
i hope for a day,

wen u luv me 2...
wen u want me 2..
wen u want 2 c me smile 2..
wen i can luk @ u..
n say..

UR MINE..
n u can tellme dat 2...
and v spend our lives happily ever after...
a cindrealla story..

i wonder how much of dis will cm true..

as days pass...i wonder how ll v land up?
as lovers?
mayb long lost frnds...
mayb best frnds?
mayb v dnt spk...
mayb v jus move on..
or grown out of each oder...
but of all d pieces o hearts u recieved..
1 small 1 is mine..
pls do remember..
a soul considers u her everythng..
even if she doesnt show....
n she does care 4 u a lot..
so much dat she can not onli sacrifice her luv..
but also luv d 1 u luv...

but still will always love you....

take care ....

n keep smilin sweetheart....

ill b prayin 4 u every minute..

ill never miss you....cos u r runnin in my mind every second...

but i hope u thnk of me smtymes...jus a thot..
bieng thought abt by u...
is also like a dreaM cm true..


i hope i dnt hav 2 say goodbye....ever.....

i dnt know if i ll b able 2 live after dat.....

do b happy...!!...


cos i hav sacricficed more dan my life
4 ur happpines..
i hope 1 day...

u realize ......
n if u dnt...

jus rem...
u ever need smbody..

u got sm1 who ll stand by you 4 d rest of her lyfe..

0 comments: