CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

SORRY

somewhere i heard ..
an angels cry..
somewhere i heard
a devil sigh..
somewhere down the line.
i heard a whisper...
i saw around..
and kept trying to hear.
i looked at ur photo..wishing you were here...
n remembered d last days..
moments are blurred..
memories are soon getting fazed..
it s been long..
but the wound still feels fresh..
i attempt conversing to you...
your eyes in the picture are so catchy..
for a second..i feel..
your right here..
listening to mah woes..
making me relax...and making me feel..
your are gonna make everything all right..
i wonder how life wud be..
if you wud still b a part of me..
where i cud..say anything ..n do anything..
n still get away with it..
cos i had you in my life..
i miss...
dos days..


i wonder where you are?
doing what?
if you remember a thing?
if you are the god i speak to..
if you are the one..
who gives me hope.all d time..
i feel sorry for d wrongs i committed...
i wonder if u have forgiven me??
may b u have..
but i havent...
n i guess..
i never will

0 comments: