CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

waiting for a miracle..

every nyte seems an endless wait...
mayb..2mrw is d day..
2mrw i m going 2 spk 2 u.
2mrw mayb i m going 2 meet you..
2mrw..thngs will work out..
2mrw life ll show me it s best face...
2mrw ill bang againgst u smwer..
2mrw.....
yah..2mrw is gonna b lucky 4 me..
cos 2mrw im gonna b in ur arms..

...........


n den d 2mrw nevah comes..
bt i stiill keep hoping prayin.wid a dejected heart..
yah..i still hav hope..
mayb...thngs can still work out...
mayb...
mayb..u miss me 2..mayb u love me 2..
mayb u want me 2...
n mayb d day is 2mrw..wen ull tell me dat 2...
i pass through ur house..
wondrin if ull c me...
wondrin if ill get 2 even c u..
face u mayb i cant...
but c u ..is defnately on d top of mah wish list.
d smile dat plays on ur lips..d silent quiver on dem...
ue eyes..whch leave me all shaky...
ur hands whch i long 2 hold...
i wonder all d tyme wat will i do..
der s so much i wanna tell you..
but words still dnt cm..it s d silence whch is also soo comforting wen u around..
but u arent..
:((
i keep wondrin...if u even thnk of me?
mayb u dnt even know i exist anymore in ur life..
mayb u thnk i feel d same 4 you..
hmm
wish u wud know..how imp u r for me...
life s funny...
wen ihad you..i was nevah happy..i always wanted more of you..
now wen i dont..i crave 4 atleast smthng...
i still sit @ d window sill thnkin of you..
dreaming of you every nite..
waking up wid hopefull eyes..
may b..2day is d day wen my life will smile again...
im tired of pretendin...
tired of being away from you...
tired of not havin you..
tired of cryin myself 2 sleep..
tired of loosin you...
tired of dis feelin..
tired of hating my life...
tired of not being loved by you any more..
wish u wud understand...
:((
i wish....

0 comments: