CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

my first post..


sooo ....finnally i m writing my first post.....i have been thinking about blogging since so very looong...i had thought about this a lot..what i would like to write..what would i post....a lot was on my mind...but eventually this post is turning out a bit different..but it s cool....people who know me..certianly dont need an introduction.....but for the others....hey..im nikita dadlani.....currently pursuing law....in government law college..mumbai...apaprt from that im just your avarage quirky teenager......
this blog is a gift to myself....on my 18th bday...which is a week away...let s see how this blogging goes..im not sure of myself yet...
i wold love to tell you what you should expect in this blog...but the truth is i have no idea...i dont know if this is jus gonna b a place to let the creative juices flow..and let a few poems n stories be published..or it s gonna be an autoboigraphical blog...there are no certanities in life...ecept maybe death....soo....just keep reading ....for more :)

the next few posts thought will be poems....they are old one s ..already published in my facebook notes section and in my page too ..(yeah i have a page on facebook..funny nah ? here s d link ... musings of a teenager


apart from this one last thing...
i would like to say thanks to everyone who inspired me to start blogging....and all that support i recieved for my previous posts on facebook... THANKS A LOT...this blog is as much you all s as much it is mine..afterall success is too far a goal without inspiration..
:)

n so my first post ends ....and god im already feeling a bit emotional to keep this so short and sweet...i hope this blog does work out fine...

love,

0 comments: