CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

P.S I LOVE YOU

ur eyes now seem d world 2 me..
ur voice seems heaven.
ur touch uplifts me...
ur presence surrounds me...
i feel you around..
even wen ur not...
i c u every wer..
wishin u 2 b there...
wid me...
lukin @ d sunrise..
watchin d sun set..
holdin hands...
sleepin in your arms..
lost in your eyes...
shivering from your touch...
wantin more and more of you....
d day seems longer n longer..
ye time seems runnin away..
i bless d moment wen u enterd my lifee....
i thank god a thousand tymess...4
my blissed moments wid you..
jus being wid seems so spcl...
i seem 2 hav found myself..
wen i found you...
i smile..
i cry..
i laugh...
i dream...
i live..
i love..
i love you...it s awonderfull feelin..
whch i cant express..
love 2 b by your side all d tyme..
luv 2 c u smile..
luv 2 own you..
love 2 b a part of you..
love to care 4 you..
love 2 teaze you...
love 2 have you..
love 2 miss you..
love 2 cry 4 you..
wonder y??
wen did dis happen?
d 1st day i met you?
d 1st day u left me 4 a while....
d 1st day..i realized how much ur smile means 2 me...
or how priceless is ur teardrop 2 me...
wen???
wen did i start singingsongs...
start blushin out of d blue...
small things started makin me smile..
stayin away from you..
meant life s not worthwhile..
:(
..
so is dis it??
is it dat??
is it dat im in love wid you??



P.S I LOVE YOU

0 comments: