CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

PRISONER OF LOVE...

it s been so long..
i cant remember...
since wen r u all over mah thoughts..
since wen..all i can thnk of is you....
since wen i hav 2 remind myself...
dat i dnt hav 2 b thnkin of you all d tyme...
ur voice dat makes me melt..
ur sight dat wells up tears in my eyes...
ur thoughts dat consumate me all d tymee...
ur face dat keeps flashin in mah mind......
ur lovely smile...
makes me sigh smtymes..
how i wish...i cud c it again....
i cud feel d warmth again...
you r all i thnk about..
i dnt know if i ll ever stop...
everytyme i thnk dis is d end...
but....it isnt d tyme yet..
tyme dat i ll get over you..
but a part of me will always stay with you...
i pray everynyte...hope ur fynee....
may god bless you wid all d happiness in d world..
NO I DONT WANT YOU 2 MISS ME.....
i dont want u 2 ever go through d pain i go through 2....
missin you..
love you...
niks...
tk car...

0 comments: