CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

AN IMPERFECT ENDING TO A PERFECT STORY..

it s midnight...
i have on clue what im up too...
listning 2 a song...'
i suddenly realize
i m thinking of you..
im thinking of our moments...
the pain is slightly less..
but i still cant believe it s over..
how can it be?
it was so perfect..
~! THE PERFECT ~!
i remember the times
you just staRed at me..
when you just got angry on me..
when i would cry if you wont pick up my call..
when we met everyda
spoke sweet nothings 24/7
i wondered if this isi love??
i surely dint have an answer..
but i knew i loved spending time with you
used to go mad if i cudnt speak to you...
n wd start missing you even if you were away for a day..
i knew i wanted to spend my life wid you..
i knew i wud b happy...
i miss holdin ur hand..
gazing in your eyes...
i miss telling you i miss you..
i miss your voice..

dis all seems so unreal..
i cant jus believe you not der..
jus seems like a bad dream..
n ill wake up in the mornin in ur arms...
i try convincing myself..
it s over...he aint there..
but my heart doesnt seem 2 believe...
it still lives in hope...
false hope...
i go anywhere
memories come haunting by...
oh here....we met for the 1st time..
here he held my hand d 1st time...
oh n here how can i 4gt..
oh dis wass our fav place 2 hangout,,,
now it seems 2 difficult 2 walk up to dos places..
widout you by my side. keep imagning
im gonna bang up against you..
smwer...
mayb ull finnally call up...
or atleast a message.....
i dont want a sorry..i just want you back...
i wonder if i meet you what will i say..
what will i do?
will i cry?
will i walk away..
will i behave like nothing is wrong...
will i ask you why you did this???
will i ever meet you???
i wonder...
n i want to know..
do you miss me?
do you think of me..
when you walk in those lanes..
do my dreams haunt you..
do you think how am i..
what will you do of those innumerable secrets v have shared?
n d irretrivable time v spent..
mayb you dont miss me @ all..
neidher do i..
i dont get the time realli..
im so busee thnking about you.....
i wonder if ill ever stop....
if ill ever get over you?
ever 4gt your touch..
ever 4gt d look in ur eyes..
ever 4gt ur touch..
ever 4gt your love..
ever 4 gt our frndship...
ever.......

0 comments: